Ideas on what to wear:
1. Bra & Panty Sets – find a set that makes you feel amazing! Make sure to get fitted to find your perfect bra size.
2. Bodysuits – these photograph so well! Plus you can be more or less covered (depending on your comfort level) since there are such a wide variety of options!
3. Garter Belts & Stockings – can add a little extra to the images. When buying thigh highs to go with your garter belt, get the ones that don’t have elastic.
4. Shirts – cardigans, button-up, crop tops, t-shirts! There are SO many options!! When it comes to tees: the slouchier they are, the better! All of these pair really well with cheeky underwear or gray Calvin Kleins!
5. Robe – sheer & lace robes photograph really well!
6. White Sheets – sometimes simple is best.
7. Accessories – examples that we’ve had in the studio: veils, jewelry that is meaningful to you (wedding rings, favorite necklace, etc.), hats, flowers, heels, cutoff jean shorts & jackets!
8. Dress – boudoir doesn’t have to be just about lingerie, it can be about how gorgeous you feel in that little black dress you have tucked away in your closet. You can also bring your wedding dress for a very bridal boudoir look!
Follow me on Instagram to see what everyone brings to their sessions!
Also, check out the Portfolio Section to see a variety of outfits!
Now that you’re inspired, it’s time to shop! Here are a few of my favorite places: